Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3rd 2011

Hello followers I've been looking around for other soccer blogs lately to find some help with my own. I just recently found one. The link to it is right to the left of this -->http://soccerlens.com/<-- or to the left of this. It is also number one soccer blog according invesp and the link to that if you want to see other soccer blogs is to the right --> http://www.invesp.com/blog-rank/Soccer <-- or to the left of this. Soccerlens has had a lot of awards given to it. It keeps up with most of the soccer leagues including Premere League and many more and it keeps up with all things soccer whether its soccer shoes to new soccer players. While we are at it we are going to try to have a soccer clip of the week. Whether its in a league or if its just some keeps messing around. This week we are going way back to the  Abby Wambach header in the 122nd minute vs. Brazil. This might be a little long but it is a great play to watch. Well that is about all for today. Since I have no interesting ways to sign off if you want me to have sone just comment and we'll see if I use it to sign off next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment